Project Management Position
Compassion 4 Kids International Reaching Out to Invisible Street Children Since October 2005
At this time this position is a part time volunteer position for someone that is familiar with helping develop plans to oversee and implement actions to provide the helpers to know and understand how to fulfill the guidelines you set forth.
- Help Develop Foreign Home Projects
- Develop goals for future projects.
- Oversee a Project or Projects to Evaluate all phases of a Project
- Research a Project for changes and improvements
- Submit periodic reports
- Work with other Directors to develop an expanding outreach program(s) for children
- Help us find and develop a fund raiser.
We have the current building project in India that needs more supervision and we have future ideas for a new building for the children in Indonesia.
In Indonesia we would like to plan the floor layouts for at least a 2 story home that will be able to take in boys and girls with each on separate floors.
We also need to work with the host in planning septic and leaching area for enabling us to have a higher level of safety in our water well.