Fund Raising Position
Compassion 4 Kids International, Inc Reaching Out To Invisible Street Children Since October 2005.
Fund Raiser Position
We are looking for a person that will oversee our fund raising programs. They will develop and implement the programs with other staff members. The position will start as a part time position by someone that has a vision to reach out to Invisible Street Children for years to come. Commission and/or salaries will be from funds raised through our presentations to: individuals, groups, office staff, business owners, churches, and others.
1. You will work with Directors and Staff members in formulating a program for raising general support, designated support, child support, project support and will identify and prepare documents for grant programs.
2. Developing programs for investments by businesses for short and long range projects that take larger capital to provide the funds for completing of different phases.
3. You may work from you own location at this time.
4. You will communicate on a scheduled program.
5. You will be required to have your own computer and working with compatible Microsoft Office programs already being used at the home office.
6. You will raise your own support by way of your solicitation results from the programs you provide.
7. You will work as an independent contractor and will receive a commission from support, sponsorship, and grants that your work brings about.
8. Upon receiving of your application and other documents, you will receive the commission split, bonuses, and other guidelines to follow.
Go to our Registration Page by clicking on Registration to ask us to send you an application.